1654. Correct yourself: it's cool


 
 
I’m trying all the class of English be in English.
 
However, sometimes I speak in Spanish, my students’ mother language and mine. At those times I correct myself visibly and turn back into English, simply and in a humorous tone.
 
Sometimes I tap my forehead and say "Oh, I'm speaking too much in Spanish!"
 
I think it’s useful that my students learn this my struggling of speaking in English. I may set an example. All this contributes to a learning atmosphere. / Photo from: untitled www englishfirst com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

758. Irregular verbs now and then

3658. Language Facts or Communication in Class?

2064. Connecting people from different countries

1188. Effort and eagerness are very important

3657. How to Develop a Lesson that Could Be Efficient