1684. Let's see how he plays



In the school in Jaén, where I taught English for some years, we had a lady coordinator that was traveling from a town to another, so as to observe how we taught English or French. 

All the schools belonged to the same company, across Andalucía and Extremadura regions. 

She meant some aid and assistance for us teachers, though none of us more or less liked to be observed when teaching a class. I confess I got anxious but I reckoned she worked in something necessary to exert possible changes and insights in our ways of teaching. 

I learned a lot from her. 

I learned things that have turned useful and helpful for an English class, later on. Now I would do things differently, I’d say. 

The point is to be examined by somebody not from the school. / Photo from: Keb Mo Playing worldmusic about com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3658. Language Facts or Communication in Class?

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2064. Connecting people from different countries

2065. Teaching grammar with meaningful examples