1776. When Years Pass within Marriage



Communication is just essential within marriage. Even more if he’s Spanish for example and she’s Japanese, which is a real case I know. 

Pragmatics studies are important in such marriages or during engagement. The way of saying messages has to be taken into account. 

In this latter case, engagement, communication is pretty important, in order to get to know the other person, who maybe will be my wife, or my husband, and so my mom’s or my dad’s children. 

She or he will be the person who I’ll share my life with. My projects, professional ones for example, will be OUR projects. 

In the case of marriage she and he have to win and captivate the other person. The passing of years has to be appreciated: she (and he) has to look attractive in everyday conducting, also at home, where a negative relaxation could come to appear and look tedious. I know an old marriage which goes along the street by holding hands. / Photo from: a large family. simplyaddcoffee com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3657. How to Develop a Lesson that Could Be Efficient

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2788. A Smiling Teacher

2212. Saint Joseph, father of the Holy Family

2540. Why Do You Shout So Much?