1825. Something special was scheduled for the next Friday



“Next Friday Luke Wallace will come to our classroom. He is a teacher from Australia. Think of two questions that you want to ask him. Write those two questions in your notebook. Any question now?” could be more or less what I told my students a nice number of years ago, with the aid of the chalkboard and gestures to underline my words. 

I don’t quite remember. 

The presence in the classroom of a native speaker was pretty useful and, why not?, cool too. Besides my students would have a chance to talk with that native speaker. / Photo from: colorado images. world cup watching

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3658. Language Facts or Communication in Class?

2064. Connecting people from different countries

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2551. Agradecimiento a TeacherLingo