1918. Learning with movies



It could entertain students and help them learn if we play a film with captions or subtitles in English. 

I propose Singin’ in the Rain. This movie is rather simple to follow. It was released in 1952 and on the picture above are from left to right, Donald O’Connor, Debbie Reynolds and Gene Kelly. Debbie then was some 18 or 19. 

I presume that girls would enjoy more than boys, but since it’s an academic activity they might like it too, at least a bit though they show the opposite. Oh, I forgot, the scene above is the unforgettable song “Good Morning”.

By the way, boys and girls learn English in a different way, as I can say from my own experience.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3658. Language Facts or Communication in Class?

2064. Connecting people from different countries

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2551. Agradecimiento a TeacherLingo