1930. The necessity of compromise



We have freedom, tentatively, and by principle. First premise. 

However if I skip any compromise, I can't use my freedom. 

If I compromise with someone about something I must fulfill it, right? 

Albeit some people think that getting married for example doesn't entail to live with your spouse for the rest of your life, I'd say that compromise is for all the lifetime of one of the spouses however. I do know many marriages that have lived together until death of one of the spouses. / Photo from: compromise-settling-our-differences-in-agreement-thumb. howtodateinlv wordpress com

Comments

Fernando Díez Gallego said…
When I said two spouses I meant husband and wife. I do know many marriages that are happy and strive to be so. A man and a woman I mean. The man and the woman said, "for all my life". And besides for us Christians marriage is also a sacrament: We have God's help to live our marriage! Have a nice day, my reader. Today is September 16, 2019.
Fernando Díez Gallego said…
I meant: We believe we have God's help to live our marriage.
Fernando Díez Gallego said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Fernando Díez Gallego said…
When I say compromise between those spouses I mean engagement.

Popular posts from this blog

3658. Language Facts or Communication in Class?

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2064. Connecting people from different countries

2065. Teaching grammar with meaningful examples