2000. Something worth to celebrate



I’m a bit sick today – it must be because of Fall. However I must keep standing up, because tomorrow Friday October 3 we teachers have a meeting with the principal. 

It’s about a course for retired people whose first class is on October 15. 

These people feel absolutely free to enroll this course – they register into the program because they just wish to. They wish to advance in order to manage the situation when abroad: they like to travel or have sons or daughters in a foreign country. 

So it’s one of the most motivated class – I can assure you they willingly attend as many classes as they can (close to every class), and it’s a wonderful group to teach. 

Thus tomorrow I will have to meet with my comrade and the sub-principal. 

Some other clue: I do not set homework, but they let me know about their advances and frustrations, oh, I was saying about homework: they study the worksheets I make for a great deal. Just wonderful. / Photo from:old-student www postgrad com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3658. Language Facts or Communication in Class?

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2064. Connecting people from different countries

2445. We Had Nice Teachers To Remember!

3657. How to Develop a Lesson that Could Be Efficient