2001. Like a football game




Another course or program for the current academic year is a class-discussion with college students of various degrees. 

The point to start is a worksheet I make up. We work and talk about the activities of the worksheets, and from there we naturalistically proceed into their experiences. 

The topic of the first worksheet is flying by plane. 

The students’ levels, as far as I know so far are B1, B2, and perhaps, even likely, some C1. 

I don’t train them for the examinations of Cambridge, yet speaking once a week helps great. I’ll be telling you how it turns out. If somebody wants, I could publish some worksheet. I've done it already, and they're free. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3658. Language Facts or Communication in Class?

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2064. Connecting people from different countries

2445. We Had Nice Teachers To Remember!

3657. How to Develop a Lesson that Could Be Efficient