2002. Fun at kindergarten: essential



Yesterday one of the meetings I had was with the vice-president of a special center for college students. It was nice, thank you. 

When returning home I passed by a center of languages, a prestigious one in Granada, to greet the workers and let them know I’m going to have informal classes of speaking with the students nearby. 

The school I passed by was Inlingua, a famous one, as I said. I introduced myself, etc., and I could see one young female teacher with a line of young kids learning vocabulary I guess. 

She was singing and acting out. 

The school is decorated with colorful posters and so. Another nice visit, I assure you. 

I know other Inlingua centers in Spain. Their methods and methodology are so interesting, and their students massively pass Cambridge examinations of English. / Photo from: kindergarten class ts www pbs org

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3658. Language Facts or Communication in Class?

2064. Connecting people from different countries

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2551. Agradecimiento a TeacherLingo

2445. We Had Nice Teachers To Remember!