2036. Your children's friends: do you know them?



I have encountered moms that said that it would be impossible that their sons and daughters would drink alcohol or have a close confidence with a girl or with a boy. 

I'm referring to teens. 

I would say those moms and dads too to open their eyes, and find out with whom their children go out. Sometimes their friends, the kids’ friends I mean, are rascals and smoke crack (sorry) and get drunk, I'm afraid. 

Henceforth a mom could tell his son to bring his friends to have a snack at home some evenings, so that mom can meet and know his friends. / Photo from: K12-es-mom-son-computer-hug www k12 com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3657. How to Develop a Lesson that Could Be Efficient

2788. A Smiling Teacher

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2212. Saint Joseph, father of the Holy Family

2540. Why Do You Shout So Much?