2199. How to teach new words in an awesome way



I am going to implement an activity in my classes from tomorrow: the word or words and expressions that are new to me will be taught to my students, in a short activity format – just for a few minutes, albeit those ways of saying things would have nothing to do with our syllabus now. 

I will explicitly tell my adult students that those very few words and expressions are being learned by me every day. In that way my students will also see I’m struggling to learn more English. 

That activity can work as a warmer for example. / Photo from: ireland-landscape www hajifarah com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3658. Language Facts or Communication in Class?

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2064. Connecting people from different countries

2445. We Had Nice Teachers To Remember!

2551. Agradecimiento a TeacherLingo