2209. Any communication problem?



Our common goal in our classes with adults is communication, by speaking. 

I seldom correct my students’ errors and mistakes – well, “seldom” sounds harsh, I’d rather say “not often”. 

The key thing when my students speak to intervene in the classes is communication. 

After they have said something, sometimes I correct for example pronunciation errors. 

The big scheme thus is to hold communication amid us. And thank God they’re advancing in speaking fluency: they struggle to be communicative. 

My approach to teaching is chiefly communicative, and something of functional-notional. And the general thing is turning out rather good – they’re very willing to contribute within the classes. / Photo from: divavillage com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3657. How to Develop a Lesson that Could Be Efficient

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2788. A Smiling Teacher

2540. Why Do You Shout So Much?

2212. Saint Joseph, father of the Holy Family