2284. With the brilliance of sport



My adult students have a level of English at basic or intermediate. The span is high, and their levels too. 

However I can speak in English all the class-period. 

If I were entrusted a more basic level and false beginners, I definitely would carry on speaking in English I think, but at a lower level, more slowly, more aiding the class with the whiteboard, with simpler worksheets… but the point is that I would speak in English, and would try to overwhelm the temptation of using Spanish. / Photo from: cycling4 competitorgroup com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

758. Irregular verbs now and then

3658. Language Facts or Communication in Class?

2064. Connecting people from different countries

3657. How to Develop a Lesson that Could Be Efficient

2445. We Had Nice Teachers To Remember!