2300. I still learn English, and you?



What should be the first concern of a teacher of English or any other language? I would state that he himself. 

He has to embark in a continuous process of learning English, if English is a foreign language. 

Besides he, inadvertently, will pass on his concern to his students. 

At present I’m reading again the first sequel of the Harry Potter series, and I find motives and reasons for delighting with the reading. For example today I learned ‘ruffled’ amongst other words. This word can help me on some post. / Photo from: mortadelo and filemón are two Spanish famous comics characters, from many years ago

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3657. How to Develop a Lesson that Could Be Efficient

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2788. A Smiling Teacher

2212. Saint Joseph, father of the Holy Family

2540. Why Do You Shout So Much?