2352. Connecting people



What methodology of teaching and learning English do I hold? 

Communicative, definitely. 

I like to teach people to communicate with other people. 

So not much translation, no mere learning grammar patterns. 

This morning each of my adult learners made a summary of a text I had previously handed out to them. And I told them they were uttering and saying messages in English, though with errors and mistakes we will polish next academic year. The topic is that one about a rugby team whose plane crashes against Los Andes, in the 70’s, and some of them survive.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3658. Language Facts or Communication in Class?

2064. Connecting people from different countries

758. Irregular verbs now and then

382. A school... of fish

2551. Agradecimiento a TeacherLingo