2356. Summer camps



This summer I’m helping out in a summer English camp. 

My role is picking up single students from the classrooms and have a conversation in English, so we reinforce conversation and speaking in English. 

I will take the kids to my office, and talk with them. 

It is a complement to regular classes, where speaking is also emphasized. 

I will be engaged with this plus some possible private classes. 

I will take photos to describe, in the camp, and as a visual aid. I have been attending this summer course for more than twenty years, and it’s ok. / Photo from: Summer-Camps-Slider deaedpostireland com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3658. Language Facts or Communication in Class?

2064. Connecting people from different countries

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2551. Agradecimiento a TeacherLingo