2357. Do not disappoint anybody



I didn’t want to have a gentleman who has a particular and peculiar way of being into my classes. 

However I have thought I can treat him as well as possible, and teach him how he has to conduct in classes next academic year. 

This summer even I will accept his demanding of English classes. I have to give chances to everybody. If somebody is special and different I should treat him special and different. And that is it. 

Some of my students don’t like him, but I cannot exclude anyone at first – there must be serious reasons and motives to tell him please do not attend my classes any longer. Hope he will fit in my classes. / Photo from: older-student-Echo gradschool about com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3658. Language Facts or Communication in Class?

2064. Connecting people from different countries

758. Irregular verbs now and then

382. A school... of fish

2551. Agradecimiento a TeacherLingo