2365. Thank you, team



I would have to look for my password and other stuff. So I just want to greet and thank TeacherLingo team, for they publish all my posts, from my own blog. 

Hope I could help teachers, parents, educators, and kids themselves. 

Those of you who are in the northern hemisphere: I wish you a happy summer. Relax and rest from the course and from the academic year. 

In summer, among other things, I will go to an English camp for boys in Costa del Sol, south of Spain. If you want something from me, let me know. / Photo from: students from brisbane www brisbanestudents com au

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3658. Language Facts or Communication in Class?

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2445. We Had Nice Teachers To Remember!

2064. Connecting people from different countries