2435. A Vacation Camp with English Classes



In the next English language summer camp I will be in charge of several things, like for example the following one. The point is I pick up each student – we have sixty – and take him to my office or similar. There we will speak in English all the time, which isn’t much unfortunately. 

I will start with the advanced level students. 

I have composed a placement test. Plus the teachers of the center in Marbella, south of Spain, also will try to discriminate each and every student, in order to train them for the Cambridge examinations. 

On my own, during the program, I shall ask them questions. What about? The core thing will be talking about themselves, their families, friends, how the course is going, what they like most and least, describing pictures from a magazine that has plenty of them, their position on the ranking of sport teams – soccer, volleyball and basketball. Also about their new friends at the course, about youngsters today… 

/ Photo from: activities-programhead2-01 www newliferanch com. Although on this pic appears a girl on a nice view, our camp is for boys. Girls have their own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3657. How to Develop a Lesson that Could Be Efficient

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2788. A Smiling Teacher

2540. Why Do You Shout So Much?

2212. Saint Joseph, father of the Holy Family