2528. What an Enthused Teacher Can Achieve!



On the last post I wrote about an enthused teacher. 

I know several teachers that have passed on their attitude to learning and acquiring English. 

An enthused teacher can do a lot, he can drag and pull their students into a hard study, learning and acquiring. 

If each one of us does so, we’ll have students prone to learn and acquire. 

I can tell that by recalling about some of my teachers, most of my teachers, primary education through college and the doctorate. A teacher in some way or another can get enthused himself every day. / Photo from: no-one-forgets-a-good-teacher guybririan wordpress com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3658. Language Facts or Communication in Class?

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2064. Connecting people from different countries

2445. We Had Nice Teachers To Remember!

2551. Agradecimiento a TeacherLingo