2579. What to Think on a Regular Day or on the Weekend



One may say, Today is Monday and I’m so hectic today. I’ve got a lot of stuff to do. 

Stop. 

I believe you and understand you. But within this hurrying up of a regular day we might forget the interesting questions. 

What for? What all this work for? Who am I? Where have I come from? Where I’m going to? 

We have to recover a transcendent view of person, a metaphysic view of man. 

And right now either carry on with your labor or ask you yourself those essential questions. It’s worth the try. Whenever you have a recess or break. / Photo from: www shutterstock com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3658. Language Facts or Communication in Class?

2064. Connecting people from different countries

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2551. Agradecimiento a TeacherLingo

2445. We Had Nice Teachers To Remember!