2637. Read this article if you're a bit distressed



I knew a teacher that told me one day he couldn’t face up with that day’s classes, and he felt distressed because of his students’ behavior – some of them, maybe a few of them, coming to the head of the problem, were disruptive, while most of the other students worked regularly. 

He told me he jumped over that day’s distress by thinking: “I cannot leave my students: now they’re teens but I have enough experience to see how and what he become with years passing: they found a family, they become competitive professionals… I’ve got to head for the classroom; they deserve my help to learn English, let’s go, however I feel!” / Photo from: www sciencedaily com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3657. How to Develop a Lesson that Could Be Efficient

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2788. A Smiling Teacher

2540. Why Do You Shout So Much?

2212. Saint Joseph, father of the Holy Family