2658. Regular and ordinary people: honest ones



I just came from the street. 

I’ve seen so many people. 

Before I go on with my labor I wanted to write this post quickly. 

Most of those people were working or going from one place to another, some construction workers taking the mid-morning sandwich… And I’ve thought there are so many honest and upright people over there. 

I don’t mean there isn’t a lot of corruption and other wrong moves, but as well there are many people who do good. As I said, I try not to be naive, but you can’t deny those people were working and at their posts. 

It has been nice to walk along to my own work post and to see those people. / Photo from: ConstructionWorkerPortraits-Medium www wdc racheco com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3658. Language Facts or Communication in Class?

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2064. Connecting people from different countries

2445. We Had Nice Teachers To Remember!

3657. How to Develop a Lesson that Could Be Efficient