2705. Oral communication above all



In my classes with adults we work on worksheets I compose myself, usually with useful idioms and expressions to survive and live in an English-speaking country or through the Internet, plus a story I invent and make up for each worksheet. 

We foster communication by speaking, so we hold oral communication. 

I have only two classes per group per week, so we focus on speaking. 

To foster and boost speaking we carry out different activities, like summarizing the story of each worksheet, defining words from the worksheet, describing pictures from a magazine that has a lot of pictures so varied, asking questions by me or by the students. / Photo from: cam-college-student-studying-shutter www globesicc com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3657. How to Develop a Lesson that Could Be Efficient

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2788. A Smiling Teacher

2540. Why Do You Shout So Much?

2212. Saint Joseph, father of the Holy Family