2713. I Write Stories for My Adult Students



At my English language classes I try my students would speak a lot. They’re adults, with some previous knowledge and practice of English. 

So as for them to talk in English I hand them out worksheets. 

Some oral activities we carry out are making up summaries of the stories I invent and write for them in the worksheets, defining new words and describing pictures from a magazine that includes so many ones. 

And they do speak in English; with errors and mistakes, but we can communicate with one another. I correct one or two errors or mistakes. / Photo from: woman-computer-writing f3y com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3658. Language Facts or Communication in Class?

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2064. Connecting people from different countries

2065. Teaching grammar with meaningful examples