2721. My Conducting in English in Classes with My Adult Students



My conducting at classes with adults? My students orally contribute for example with a summary of the story I’ve written. 

I say Yes and accept their summarizing the story, so I praise them gently and peacefully, and when they finish I tell them one correction, of an error or mistake; sometimes I correct while they’re just contributing but usually I let them go on. 

The atmosphere is one of respect and comradeship, although I’m their teacher and moderator clearly. 

Yesterday Monday I gave them my congratulations for their contributions and for improving their communicative skill or competence in this term. / Photo from: venues.meraevents.com_227 notable ca

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

758. Irregular verbs now and then

3658. Language Facts or Communication in Class?

2064. Connecting people from different countries

1188. Effort and eagerness are very important

3657. How to Develop a Lesson that Could Be Efficient