2735. Right Now!



We teachers should carry out our labor with perfection, as much as possible I mean. 

And I’ve told you that we should plan classes, for oncoming days, ok. 

But also remember and bear in mind that the aspect of our work we can take care of is at present: we can’t change something of the past, and we can’t do well in the future; it’s the present moment the one that I can do well, plus it’s right now the time I can sanctify my labor, at present, now, with God’s grace and help. / Photo from: Computer-work-break-desk cradio org au

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3658. Language Facts or Communication in Class?

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2064. Connecting people from different countries

2445. We Had Nice Teachers To Remember!

2551. Agradecimiento a TeacherLingo