2741. Breaking the Ice at a Class



Today in class with my adult students I had the first class of the new year, with one of my groups. 

We were working on a story I had written for them on a worksheet. They were giving summaries of the story. They were working nice, focused and concentrated, up to the point that I thought I should include some ice breaking trick, so as for them to relax for a bit. 

So I told them kind of “Well, ok, you’re speaking in English and it is the first class day!”. 

Sometimes it’s necessary to relax the atmosphere, and one occasion was today. They all smiled after me saying that. The atmosphere maybe was too serious or kind of that. / Photo from: dissertation compose service cov xyz

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3658. Language Facts or Communication in Class?

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2064. Connecting people from different countries

2445. We Had Nice Teachers To Remember!

3657. How to Develop a Lesson that Could Be Efficient