2821. Why to Be Optimistic!


 
Why am I so optimistic you may ask… I see teens for example can be so troublesome and disruptive, that’s ok, but my optimism has a foundation, on God: ultimately all what’s good comes from him, and from our effort as well!
I would tell you I have my reasons to speak that way: there’s a nice number of providential things in my life and career as a teacher!
Just simply I trust in our common father. This is also something I’ve learned from some student of mine, among other sources. / Photo from: man smile laptop wallpaerscraft com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3658. Language Facts or Communication in Class?

2064. Connecting people from different countries

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2551. Agradecimiento a TeacherLingo

2445. We Had Nice Teachers To Remember!