2943. Treating My Students in A Nice Way


 
In the past English language course I noticed that something that coerces, something that nicely and gently coerces or obliges students to behave nice is just smiling at them!
I guess that there’s a feeling of affection and love of benevolence toward my students plus the fact that I conduct myself in a serious way. When that atmosphere is created among my dear students a smile can mean more than just obliging them to behave in a nice way.
They feel addressed and appealed by the smile!
I’ve got to say that this happened at that vacations course when I met a student at the large school hall. I think anyway it may work when the class atmosphere is nice and prompting at working rather hard – I believe it’s so! / Photo from: gibraltar caves traveloppa com. the picture is just an illustration

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3657. How to Develop a Lesson that Could Be Efficient

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2788. A Smiling Teacher

2540. Why Do You Shout So Much?

2212. Saint Joseph, father of the Holy Family