2960. Back to Classes with Grown-Ups



In some way, in some great way I’m quite excited with the beginning of the school year, albeit classes proper start in September or even in October, this latter case for college students and adults.
I’m looking forward to meeting with my students again, both grown-ups and kids alike.
All that entails more practice by me at using English, for example in an oral way. My students are pretty motivated, by the way.
Also that’ll mean we shall leave this present season, summer, which is being hot, and refreshing in nice fall. Each season has its things I like, and others I don’t so much. But all is okay with me anyway.  / Photo from: www smc com. Elderly students at computer class. the picture shows a class for grown-ups

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3658. Language Facts or Communication in Class?

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2064. Connecting people from different countries

3657. How to Develop a Lesson that Could Be Efficient

2551. Agradecimiento a TeacherLingo