3269. Motivation Plus Autonomous Learners!


 
Today I’ve read about a school in Spain that has nothing to envy the best schools for example from Finland – which are among the best ones, not to mention also there’re quite many brilliant schools in the USA...
I’d like to read the article from the paper for longer and I could let you know about my findings.
The point, the main point is that… well, it’s twofold: the education there is absolutely personalized and individualized. And the second point is that there, at that school, they teach the kids to learn how to learn.
Any kid there, tentatively, could tell anyone who’s asking around what they’re learning, how they’re learning it, and why they’re learning that. That said I have mentioned the main core points about that school. On coming days I’ll tell you more findings by me about the article.
Think of those key things: personalized education plus learning to learn – anyway all this can be something you’re already doing in your schools, because my readers, many of them, most of you teachers, are so committed teachers! / Photo from: The Sun. (I dunno why but I wonder why dolphins look they’re kinda smiling, all the time…)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3658. Language Facts or Communication in Class?

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2064. Connecting people from different countries

2445. We Had Nice Teachers To Remember!

3657. How to Develop a Lesson that Could Be Efficient