3285. Some Hint at How I Plan. It Helps Me!


 
With two of the class-groups I currently have I’ve proceeded in a different way than usually.
I’ve started the classes first, and when I realize and make out their levels I’ll make up my planning and programming the whole school year. First I want to learn about those new students – adults – and only then will I plan their general syllabus.
Ordinarily I plan the syllabus first, and then I start my classes. Better said, I get a general planning or syllabus beforehand and then, when I’ve taught several classes I point out the main strokes or points about the learning process they could follow; their syllabus, in a single word.
Something that helps me a lot is taking to the classroom some lesson planning for each class-period: when I stop to think about each class-group I think of what they need the most, and thus, as I can remember what I’ve thought for each class-group.
In that way I can teach something more specific for each class-group: I have several class-groups and in that way I can more easily think about what they need most importantly.
Oh, sorry, I think I made a little mess: in few words, I plan each lesson and a general syllabus for the whole school year! / Photo from: limpieza-Granada-vistas-Albaicin-Inagra-Ferrovial. At the background of the pic you can see Alhambra palaces and castle, which are grand – don’t miss them, and come to Granada in Spain!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3658. Language Facts or Communication in Class?

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2064. Connecting people from different countries

2445. We Had Nice Teachers To Remember!

2551. Agradecimiento a TeacherLingo